Ethics & Governance Forum
The Ethics and Governance Forum is a platform and community of networking, sharing experiences and best practices on Ethics, Corporate Governance, and Human Capital Development. Membership is drawn from business, public institutions, the professions, academics, NGOs, SMEs, students, and the general public. Membership categories are:
$250 per annum
|Individual Membership categories:|
$100 per annum
$70 per annum
$50 per annum
Membership benefits include:
- Regular networking events.
- Listening to eminent speakers on topical ethics and governance issues.
- Discounted rates at these networking events.
- Discounted rates on Business Ethics Centre training programmes and workshops.
- Periodical news feeds on Ethics, Governance and Human Capital Development.
- Branded golf T-shirts
- Quarterly magazine
Diamond members have the added benefit of being eligible for election to the Executive Committee of the forum.
Bank: Steward Bank, Account Name: Business Ethics Centre
Account Number: 60101011866101
Branch: Kwame Nkrumah, Harare, Zimbabwe